|Karla||27||Biker||After the Dark: Hydrophobia||Unknown|
|Lock||43||Scientist||After the Dark: Jurassic Park||Unknown|
|Serpent||56||Teacher||After the Dark: Spider Invasion||Unknown|
|Per||42||Actor||After the Dark: Barbados||Deceased|
Crushed by Cerberus.
|Navin||26||Unemployed||After the Dark: Burden||Deceased|
Throat slit by Joan.
|Mariah||26||Greengrocer||After the Dark: This War of Mine||Deceased|
Killed in atomic blast.
|Harald Bjornson||55||King||Petty Politics II||Deceased|
Eaten by velociraptor.
|Bilal||38||Dentist||After the Dark: Burden||Unknown|
|Hank||36||Guard||After the Dark: Barbados||Unknown|
|Jim||73||Retired mechanic||After the Dark: Burden||Deceased|
|Khent||52||Pilot||After the Dark: Barbados||Deceased|
Stung to death by bees.
|Bella||15||Student||After the Dark: Don't Starve||Deceased|
Eliminated in Survivor.
|Chip||45||Farmer||After the Dark: Barbados||Deceased|
Killed by Dilophosaurus.
|Chuck Dahlua||44||Ruler of WAU||The Great Mistake||Deceased|
Shot by sniper.
|Conrad Martéan||41||Ruler of Peru||The Great Mistake||Deceased|
Shot by sniper.
|Mathias||48||Mechanic||After the Dark: Barbados||Deceased|
Eaten by lions.
|Seth||28||Mayor||After the Dark: Lost||Deceased|
Eaten alive by zombies.
|Katherine||41||Florist||After the Dark: Barbados||Deceased|
Eliminated in Survivor.
|GT||22||Bodybuilder||The Robinson Expedition||Unknown|
|Jimmy||27||Paranormal Investigator||After the Dark: Shrouded in Darkness||Unknown|
|Ming||36||Martial Artist||The Robinson Expedition||Unknown|
|Kent||36||Prison Guard||After the Dark: Hostage Situation||Deceased|
Stabbed by Karla.
|Kahn||32||Trader||After the Dark: Hydrophobia||Deceased|
Pierced by spider fang.
|Kamalaiakyea||56||Scientist||After the Dark: Game of Thrones||Unknown|
|Zlatko||35||Storage worker||After the Dark: This War of Mine||Unknown|
|Qui Long||38||Ruler of Funan||The Great Mistake 2||Deceased|
Eaten by a dragon.
|Aya||20||Office Worker||After the Dark: Size Does Matter||Unknown|
|Garry||24||Novelist||After the Dark: Ib||Unknown|
|Jack||24||Unemployed||After the Dark: Haunted Hill||Unknown|
|Liz||30||Government Agent||After the Dark: The Last of Us||Unknown|
|MonoLuke||N/A||Ruler||After the Dark: Danganronpa||Unknown|
|Needles||63||Former Inmate||After the Dark: Hostage Situation||Unknown|
|Zed||N/A||Wizard||Character Quest 1||Unknown|
|Lorraine||23||Maid||After the Dark: Haunted Hill||Deceased|
Murdered by Jack.
|Carlos||17||Student||Secret Series: Wurth Academy||Deceased|
|Ayla||28||Inspector||After the Dark: Psycho-Pass||Deceased|
Sliced by mannequins.
|Edurne||28||Fortune Teller||After the Dark: Hell's Gate||Deceased|
Shot by Nathaniel.
|Ingrid||63||Nun||Secret Series: Family Jewels||Deceased|
Blown up by Nuno.
|America||26||Flight Attendant||After the Dark: One Posthumous Month||Deceased|
Shot by Nathaniel.
|Rhonda||34||Office Worker||After the Dark: Saw||Deceased|
Shot by Nuno.
|Joaquin||25||Bodybuilder||After the Dark: Jurassic Park||Deceased|
Shot by Nuno.
|Maggie||21||Actress||After the Dark: Shipwreck||Deceased|
Shot by Joaquin.
|Vladimir||45||Stalker||After the Dark: Metro 2035||Deceased|
Shot by Nuno.
|Jack||21||Tour Guide||After the Dark: ZA||Unknown|
|Brian||47||Soldier||After the Dark: Spider Invasion||Unknown|
|Wendy||43||Banker||After the Dark: 20 Days||Deceased|
Trampled by Chimera.
|Kristoff||31||Biker||After the Dark: Hydrophobia||Deceased|
Eaten by Chimera.
|Barney||36||Scientist||After the Dark: Jurassic Park||Deceased|
Burned by Chimera.
|Lana||35||Saleswoman||Secret Series: School Reunion||Deceased|
Head bitten off.
|Elliot||18||Unemployed||The Robinson Expedition||Deceased|
Poisoned by Eros.
|Jeppe||36||Teacher||After the Dark: ZA||Deceased|
Stabbed by Stanley
|Stanley||28||Plumber||After the Dark: Lost||Deceased|
Stabbed by Joan.
|Marcus||32||Comedian||Mirai Nikki: Third World||Deceased|
Throat slit by Joan.
|Arnold||31||Fitness Instructor||After the Dark: Unrested||Unknown|
|Dex||62||Spaceship Pilot||After the Dark: Space Journey||Unknown|
|Ebru||30||Engineer||After the Dark: Size Does Matter||Unknown|
|George||50||Scientist||After the Dark: War Zone||Unknown|
|Ingrid||24||Biker||After the Dark: Hydrophobia||Unknown|
- 17 people find themselves in a room room with 11 doors; each one representing a world in which seasons on The Robinson Expedition has been taking place. These worlds have collided though, unintentionally connecting all worlds to each other and creating chaos. To fix this, two men have called upon 17 people to fix this problem by traveling through the 11 worlds, gathering mementos. Once all the mementos have been found, they can use a fail safe to save The Robinson Expedition.
- Jaylen, Tung, Mikey, Nicholas and Andrew go to World 3.
- Nicholas and Andrew find themselves on an island, where an othello challenge is about to begin. Andrew and Seth does the challenge, in which they have to survive longer than the opponent in a pit full of zombies, in order to win a single othello piece. In the pit, Seth charges Andrew, knocking him to the ground. The two fight, but Seth eventually manages to gain control and prepares to throw Andrew into the horde of zombies. Andrew bites Seth in the neck though, causing Seth to stumble back and into the horde of zombies. Andrew wins the challenge and gets an othello piece; the memento for Survivor: Othello.
- Mikey, Tung and Jaylen find themselves at a tribal council, with Hank as host. Katherine is voted out, and instantly turns to ashes. On their tribe is also Khent, Per, Mathias and Chip. They go back to their camp, where they are ordered to travel through the jungle. They do so, but after a short time, they encounter a T-Rex. It attacks them, but they make it into the dense jungle, where they dinosaur can't follow. It does however, try to break through the foliage. Mathias falls down, so Mikey and Jaylen go to help him. They do so just in time, as the T-Rex breaks through the vegetation, attacking. They all make it away though. After walking for a while, and running away from the T-Rex, they make it to an unstable bridge. Tung makes it across without problems, and Jaylen also makes it, though with quite a bit more problems. After hearing the T-Rex, Per runs across the bridge too, followed by Chip and Mathias. This leaves Mikey, who try to cross as well. Per, however, is afraid that Mikey is plotting against him, trying to get him killed, and tries to knock over the bridge. He eventually manages to do so, but not in time, as Mikey makes it across. They then meet up with the other tribe, and Hank announces a tribe switch. This turns out to be the memento of Survivor: Rendova.
- Nicholas and Andrew moves on, traveling to Denmark. They end up in the middle of the water, and start swimming towards the shore. On the shore, two men are in the process of a rites of passage. Underneath Nicholas and Andrew, sharks are swimming, preparing to attack them. Andrew continues swimming towards the shore, while Nicholas dives down and finds a life raft, which distracts the sharks. This allows Andrew to get to the shore, but Nicholas is not as lucky. Meanwhile, Mikey, Jaylen and Tung show up in the life raft, and Mikey briefly distracts two of the three sharks. This allows Nicholas to swim to the shore, though one shark takes a bite of his leg, wounding him severely. He makes it to the shore alive though, and catches up to Andrew and the two strangers, just before they finish the rites of passage. To stop the two men from finishing, Andrew knocks one to the ground, giving Nicholas time to finish it instead, giving them the memento for Survivor: Robinson.
- Nuno, Sora, Eva, Nathaniel, Ziggy and Gunt go to World 4.
- They appear on an island and decide to search a nearby treehouse, where Nuno finds and takes a few cans. Hearing a man following them through the jungle, Nuno tries to craft spears to fight with. They prove to be unstable, so he uses his shirt to secure his. Moving to the beach, the man behind the group fires a warning shot, but they run to get away. They find a plane wreckage on the beach, so Gunt and Nuno decide to search it. Inside, they see a giant spider web. Nuno makes his spear stronger by using a broken piece of the plane, when a giant spider leaps out to attack. It chases the group across the beach, where they meet Serpent, who is cleaning his gun. Asking him for help, Serpent kills the spider with three gunshots. Serpent directs the group in the direction of the memento and warns them about Lock, who has bikers searching the perimeter to bring people into enslavement to build a park on the island. Nuno convinces Serpent to go with to find the memento. Arriving at a bunker called the Fig, the man stalking the team reveals to be Kahn. Kahn, pointing a gun at the group, escorts them to Lock's camp. However, Serpent prepares to attack Kahn, but Nuno kicks a can at a rustling bush, prompting a giant spider to leap out and kill Kahn. The spider roars, summoning many spiders to attack. Serpent and Nuno fight off all the spiders they can using their weapons, and Ziggy is almost bitten, but saved by Nuno. As the group ran away, the spiders began to fight over Kahn's corpse, not caring to chase the others. Arriving back at the Fig, Serpent informs the group that the bunker is in fact the memento. They enter the bunker, getting the memento for After the Dark: Lost.
- The six move on, heading to a prison in Boston. They see an armed guard watching over a cell, while they overhear two men discussing a female prisoner who is "crazy." The guard spots the group as Nuno uses a knife he found in a cell to attack the guard. He fails, and is shot and injured, dropping the knife. The three men all bring guns and proceed to battle the unarmed team. Nathaniel announces that they surrender, as the men escort the group into the prison cell, where they meet Karla. Karla is shackled to a wall and gagged, and the men demand that they don't try to free her. In their cell, the group sees a toilet and a box. Nuno searches through the toilet and finds a wallet, discovering that it belongs to their guard, who turns out to be Kent. The wallet contains a card with a code 5634 on it. Nathaniel returns the card to Kent, but everyone attacks him and tries to kill him. In the battle, Kent nearly kills Ziggy and Nuno, while successfully killing Gunt, Sora and Eva. Nathaniel and Karla, who is still chained up, are left injured. Kent takes the box and leaves the cell. Nathaniel talks to Karla, who reveals that she was imprisoned due to being threatening to the three men who overtook the prison in a hostage situation. She claims that to get what they want, they need the box that Kent took. Karla infers that the trio needs to steal the keys to her shackles from Kent's key ring on his belt. Nuno and Ziggy wrap their wounds with the clothes of their dead friends, while Nathaniel slips the key ring from Kent's belt without him noticing. Freeing Karla, she proceeds to taunt Kent into shooting at her, but he shoots the lock on the cell door, allowing Karla to escape and attack him. Kent runs out of ammunition, as Karla uses a knife she has on her to stab him in the neck and kill him. Nuno tells Karla the combination to the safe from Kent's wallet, allowing Karla to open the safe in the box and reveal a wrench and a bottle of booze. Karla smashes the bottle when the other two guards approach, giving it to Nathaniel and saying they need to fight. Nathaniel follows Karla, who maneuvers around the guard's shots until they need to reload. She and Nathaniel proceed to slit both of their throats and kill them. Karla informs Nathaniel of where he can find the memento, and he goes to use the key ring to unlock a cell by where they started. He finds a rope, which is the memento for After the Dark: Hostage Situation.
- Joan, Dani, John, Purry, Arianna and Allison go to World 6.
- They all find themselves in the middle of a battlefield, a war going on between the royal houses of Redaii, Stinger and Lowbreath. They run to the Redaii forces, where they are greeted by Qui Long. She allows them to stay. They eventually meet up with Zlatko, who is headed to Javin's Mound. As a dragon shows up to burn the camp down, Zlatko takes Joan, Dani, John, Purry, Arianna and Allison with him. Just in time, as the camp is burnt down, and Qui Long is eaten by the dragon. In Javin's Mound, Joan and Zlatko recognizes each other. Zlatko asks Joan to buy some poison for him, and Joan agrees to do so. He does so, and manages to find a familiar flask of red poison, which turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Game of Thrones.
- Jaylen, Tung, Mikey, Nicholas and Andrew are in World 3. They are going to Las Vegas, Nevada in USA.
- Here, they instantly find the mementos for World of Music III, which is simply the country of USA.
- Next, they go to Portland, the starting line of The Amazing Race 1. Here, they are divided into teams: Jaylen & Nicholas, Andrew & Tung, Mikey & Per. They also meet up with Jim & Bilal, Mathias & Khent and Conrad & Chuck. Their clue orders them to go to Lomé in Togo, which they do. Lomé is in chaos though, as the streets are overrun by various different animals. Several of their cameramen dies as they try to progress in the race, and they eventually make it to their location: the Akodessewa Fetish Market. It is, however surrounded by wolves, and they are instead ordered to perform the Detour. The last three to finish this detour are Jaylen & Nicholas, Andrew & Tung and Mikey & Per. Mathias & Khent arrives 5th at the mat, Chuck & Conrad arrives 6th and Per & Mikey arrives 7th. Per paralyzes Mikey with poison, using a spider from the detour. This makes a lion interested, as it starts licking, and eventually bite, Mikey. Bilal & Jim arrives 8th, causing Andrew & Tung and Jaylen & Nicholas to race to the mat. Nicholas's leg is badly wounded though, from the shark attack, making him unable to catch up. This allows Andrew & Tung to finish 9th, causing Jaylen & Nicholas to be eliminated. They both turn to ashes, dying. Tung run to the Akodessewa Fetish Market, which is the memento for The Amazing Race 1.
- Nathaniel, Nuno and Ziggy are in World 4. They are going to Morton, Philadelphia.
- They arrive in a dark mansion during a storm, going down a spooky hallway and searching rooms. After entering a mysterious room, they encounter a Shadow and run away quickly. The group then heads upstairs. On the staircase, a step lets out a creak, which Nathaniel checks out. As Nathaniel feels around, he is suddenly lifted up by an unseen force. Nuno begins to tug on Nathaniel, trying to pull him down, but gets lifted up along with him. Ziggy searches rooms and finds nothing but furniture covered by white cloths. When Ziggy removes the cloth, the furniture lifts into the air and begins to levitate around the room. Nathaniel and Nuno are carried to the ceiling and move toward a chandelier, the unseen force still carrying Nathaniel by the neck. Nathaniel and Nuno lose the force by grabbing onto the chandelier, dangling for dear life. Ziggy takes cloths from the rooms and forms a rope ladder, but is then taken up by the force and brought to the chandelier. The trio attempts to climb down using their cloth rope ladder, but it breaks under their weight and they fall to almost certain doom. This causes them to fear, which is the memento of After the Dark: Haunted Hill. This spares them death.
- The trio arrive in Albertson, Indiana. They see that it is completely dark, with not a single light in sight. They head into an office building, currently being searched by GT and Ming. They say that their friend Jimmy is upstairs checking the place out, and that more than just Shadows are haunting the place. After conversing and deciding to go search for Jimmy, they hear gunshots upstairs. GT observes that this has to be Jimmy. Going upstairs, they see Jimmy taking cover behind an overturned desk and shooting at what appears to be nothing. Suddenly, a Zeylanicus appears behind the group. It attacks Nathaniel, but GT distracts the beast and allows for the rest of them to reach Jimmy's cover, while the Zeylanicus sends GT hurdling down the staircase. Jimmy successfully blinds the monster, while Nuno asks for his crucifix necklace. The group takes cover in an office, where the crucifix turns out to be the memento of After the Dark: A Late Night.
- Joan, Dani, John, Purry, Arianna and Allison are in World 6. They are staying on the Arbor.
- They find themselves at the burnt down Redaii camp, where Purry picks up the severed head of Qui Long. Unfortunately, she is zombified and bites Purry's hand. More zombies show up, and so does a dragon. The dragon knocks them over, which hurls John across the camp and into some rubble, injuring him. After a long struggle, Purry gets hold a sword, which turns out to be the memento of After the Dark: The Dragon.
- They then travel to a village, where a group of people are electing a mayor. None of the group's members apply as candidate though, and they just leave the counsel. They meet Kamalaiakyea, who offers to help Purry with her bitten hand. Allison sends him a loving look, and it turns out that love is the memento for Werewolves 4.
- They then proceed inside a house, where Kamalaiakyea cuts off Purry's hand, saving her from the infection. They find a rifle in the house; the memento for Werewolves 2.
- During the night, Kamalaiakyea turns into a werewolf. While this is the memento for Werewolves 1, they are not allowed to leave, as there is one more memento to find. Trying to fight off Kamalaiakyea, now a werewolf, Arianna takes the rifle and tries to shoot him. The rifle is empty, however. They run outside, where they see a dead werewolf; the mayor. Kamalaiakyea jumps out of the house, and as Allison speaks to him, he jumps onto her and rips out her throat, killing her. The clock then passes midnight, and Kamalaiakyea runs away.
- Tung, Mikey and Andrew are in World 3. They are going to Praia, Cape Verde.
- Here, they find out that Cape Verde is the memento for Petty Politics I.
- They then travel to Reykjavik, Iceland. Here they run into Chuck and Conrad while moving towards the Icelandic parliament building. On the way, Conrad is shot in the head by a sniper, causing the other four to flee the area. They make it to a bus station, where Chuck decides to take a bus to Westfjords, while the other three go to the parliament building. They expect this to be a memento, but are wrong. Partially, because their expectation triggers the memento for Big Brother.
- They then move back to the bus station, entering the bus to Westfjords. Chuck is already sitting in it, and they find out that Per is the driver of the bus. Per and Mikey aren't good friends by now, and get into a fight. In the middle of this fight though, Chuck is shot, and they are forced to escape in the bus. However, a metal pipe is blocking the tire, preventing them from leaving. Mikey eventually manages to get the pipe free though, and they leave to Westfjords, the memento for Petty Politics II.
- Nathaniel, Nuno and Ziggy are in World 4. They are staying in Burkesville, Indiana.
- GT, Ming and Jimmy come with the group, as Nuno and Ziggy's injuries worsen. The town looks almost identical to the one they were just in, but many places are blocked off. They go to a pharmacy, but run out when they see a Shadow inside. Heading further downtown, Jimmy starts shooting at a Zeylanicus, prompting the group to run to a bridge over a river. Seeing nothing of use, they go to a cemetery. Entering a cathedral, they sneak past a man playing the organ and take a cross from the altar. Ziggy searches outside for more crosses on graves, but doesn't take any. Using the cross from the altar, the group heads back to the pharmacy. The Shadow cowers at the cross, but the group reaches the medication and looks for what they need. After taking it, they leave and apply the medication to their injuries, before going to the Burkesville Print building with a clock tower attached. They approach the receptionist desk, but a green hand tries to strangle Ming, who breaks away. Ziggy shows his penis to Ming, who kicks him in his wounded chest and knocks him to the ground. The group searches the building, heading upstairs as far as they can go until they reach the clock tower. They activate the clock, causing time to move. Time happens to be the memento for After the Dark: Shrouded in Darkness.
- The group is split up into two cells in an unknown area. Nathaniel and Ziggy in one, Nuno in the other. Nathaniel puts a tape in a nearby television, seeing Lock tell them that they must play his game. If Nathaniel and Ziggy can use tools in a box to fill a bucket, they can trigger the weight to unlock their cell. If not, they will be drowned in acid. Nuno must slip his hands and head through a series of knives, trying to grab keys that will unlock his harness. Nuno tries to grab his right hand's key, while Nathaniel and Ziggy find that the box is full of cutlery. The two slit their wrists, but find the blood isn't nearly enough. Nathaniel takes a saw and tries to cut his arm off, but then he discovers that the saw is the memento for After the Dark: Saw.
- They teleport to a theme park, but find nothing there. So they teleport to an island in the Pacific Ocean.
- Nathaniel, Nuno and Ziggy appear on a dark island. They see that the bucket from Saw had come with them, so Nathaniel takes it. This turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Shipwreck.
- The group explores the forest, but is chased to the river by a savage hound. They lose it by crossing the river. They spot a small sizzling puddle, which dissolves a stick when Ziggy touches it with it. They find and follow another river, where they see a cave and are attacked by a bat. The bat chases them out of the woods and into an ocean, but they turn around and take cover inside a cave that happens to be full of ten more bats. The group is then chased back to the acid puddle, which they jump over. Five bats give up the chase, while the rest of them chase the trio to a grassland. Luckily for the group, the grassland turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Don't Starve.
- Joan, Dani, John, Purry and Arianna are in World 6. They are staying in the village.
- Here, the villagers are voting for a new mayor, as the old one died. There are two candidates: a native villager and Purry. Kamalaiakyea joins in on the voting, causing Arianna to accuse him of being a werewolf, which none of the villagers believe. The votes are revealed: 7 for Purry, 11 for the other candidate. The new mayor decides to put lynching Arianna up for a vote, believing her to be a witch. He places the rope around her neck, and is then attacked by John. This causes Arianna to be knocked off the platform she was standing on, making her suffocate. John and the new mayor fights, and the mayor drops the mayor's emblem. John takes it, saving Arianna from dying as the emblem turns out to be the memento for Werewolves 3. With this all mementos in World 6 have been found.
- Joan, Dani and Arianna then go to World 2.
- They find themselves in Portland, Oregan, the capital of the Federated States of America. They head to the Seymore Academy, where they are attacked by four velociraptors. Harald Bjornson shows up, killing two of the raptors, while Dani kills a third. The fourth velociraptor injures Arianna, but before it can kill her, Harald jumps on it, sacrificing himself. The three then leave, but are swarmed by small dinos who eat up a lot of skin on Joan's feet, making him unable to walk. They make it to Marshall's Icon and Atlas Park, but leave both without doing anything. They then go to the House of Intrigue, which is full of wolves. The three leave, letting the wolves out on the streets in the process. The streets are, by now, getting swarmed by small dinos and wolves. Joan and Dani go to the Marshall's Icon again, but nothing happens. Arianna, meanwhile, goes to rat-swarmed Atlas Park. She steps into it, and instantly feel the rats eat the flesh on her feet. It does trigger the memento for The Great Mistake 1 though.
- Purry and John then go to World 5.
- They explore the town a bit, avoiding a creepy hospital. They take steel pipes and head for a school, where John meets a Clicker. He throws his pipe to distract it, as he and Purry leave the school, only to hear motorcycles approaching. They hide in an alley and overhear the leader talk about showing no mercy and looting the town. They leave the dumpster when they feel it's safe and head for a convenience store. John checks out the merchandise, when the biker leader and another one enter the store. John and Purry hide in the backroom.
- Joan, Dani and Arianna are in World 2. They are staying in Portland, Oregon in the Federated States of America.
- Joan and Dani are by the Marshall's Icon and Arianna are by Atlas Park. The streets are full of small dinos, wolves and rats, and a dragon is flying around somewhere as well. Arianna climbs a tree to escape the rats, who has been gnawing on her feet. Joan and Dani make it to a van, which they manage to get started. However, with the streets full of animals, driving is difficult, and they only make it a few blocks before being forced to stop, as a dino bites into one of their tires, blowing it. Joan and Dani then climbs into a nearby residence, in which they find the body of a young woman, partially eaten by rats. Meanwhile, Arianna escapes into a metal storage, in which she clogs all drains to prevent rats from entering. After a while, she begins hearing rats making their way through the pipes and walls, and she decides to leave through a backdoor. In the yard, behind the backdoor, four wolves are ready to jump on her. She runs for the door leading to the shop next to the storage she is in, and just as she does so, the rats break through the walls. She makes it to the door, where Mariah takes her hand and drags her inside. However, while doing so, the wolves attack Arianna and rip off her leg. Mariah takes her inside though, treating her leg. Meanwhile, Joan and Dani make their way from rooftop to rooftop, eventually making their way to the edge of town. When they get there, they go to the ground to get a car, only to be discovered by the dragon, now following them. They manage to just evade it by hiding behind cars, and eventually make it up the mountain to a wooden cabin and a crossroad. Joan takes a road going to a cave, while Dani goes to a bunker. They both make it inside the cave and bunker respectively, just a nuclear bomb is dropped on Portland, killing Arianna and Mariah. As the blast destroys the wooden cabin, the memento for After the Dark is lost.
- Tung, Mikey and Andrew are in World 3. They are going to an unspecified location in Morocco.
- They end up in the middle of the Saharan desert in Morocco. After walking west for a long time, they stumble upon a fata morgana, followed by a labyrinth. The labyrinth's walls are very narrow, and every time they reach a dead end, they get even narrower. They manage to get to the middle of the labyrinth though, where they find a crystal idol, the memento for Survivor: Morocco.
- They proceed to Fiji, where they first go to Rabi Island, the driver of their boat being Per. Upon realizing that the island is covered in spider web, they move to Koro Island instead. They enter the island, which seems idyllic and peaceful, but a mine immediately triggers. This tosses the three into the water, while Per and the boat are blown away as well. They return to the island, where they trigger a couple more mines. This causes them to be blown back into the water, where they find the destroyed boat and an unconscious Per on a life raft. Tung, Mikey and Andrew go back onto the island and trigger more mines, eventually causing a chain reaction of explosion. This causes a volcanic eruption on the island, as well as a tsunami. They run back to the raft, where Per is now conscious again. On the way, they step on a mine, which causes Tung's leg to be blown off. They head for Lomani Island. Just in time too, as the tsunami appears, approaching them fast. They make it to Lomani Island in time though, and it turns out to be the memento for Survivor: Fiji.
- Nathaniel, Nuno and Ziggy are in World 4. They are going to Jurassic Park.
- They arrive to find themselves in a large t-rex footprint in the middle of the forest. Ziggy trips on a twig and hurts himself even more, as the group heads for a gated area that has been ripped open by something. They begin exploring the more technological spots of the park, seeing strange creatures in the distance. The group covers themselves in feces to cover their scents. They go inside a building making noise, but the noise stops once they enter. They find a computer, but accidentally turn it off and find it to be locked with a password. Soon they hear a thunderous sound accompanied by the noise inside their building. They are chased past a raptor pen by a demon, as they run out of energy and are cornered by a wolf pen. The thunderous sound turns out to be a t-rex, as Nathaniel opens the wolf pen and is subsequently attacked by three wolves. Ziggy collapses due to his injuries, as the demon lunges for him. Nuno is left breathless. Ziggy uses all his energy to dodge the demon, as it now heads for Nathaniel and scares off the wolves attacking him, that have left Nathaniel in critical condition. Nuno runs out of energy and crawls to the raptor pen, believing it to be the memento. However, all the while Nathaniel and Ziggy are unable to move and are at the mercy of the demon. Just as the demon is about to kill Nathaniel, Nuno opens the gate to the raptor pen and one of them turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Jurassic Park.
- John and Purry are in World 5. They are staying in Salt Lake City, Utah in the United States of America.
- Looking on the security cameras, they spot the two bikers heading for the room they're in. Purry locks the door, but the bikers hear her and start slamming on the door hard. Purry lets them in, but the bikers point shotguns at her and John and mug them. When they find nothing valuable, the bikers tell the two to give up their watches. They oblige and the bikers leave after hitting them over the head with their shotguns. John and Purry have lost their watches. They decide to trail the bikers by following the tracks left by their bikes, but are chased by a group of Runners and tire out. They head to a library, then to a hospital where they are cornered by zombies.
- Nathaniel, Nuno and Ziggy then go to World 7.
- MonoLuke introduces them to a game of Mirai Nikki, alongside nine others. The trio is instructed to kill four people with memento diaries to obtain them. Being dropped into the game, Ziggy is shot and killed by Vladimir. Vladimir is then shot and killed by an Nuno.
- Joan and Dani are in World 2. They are going to Boston in the Federated States of America.
- Here they find themselves inside a bunker. They tend to their wounds for a while, and after finding nothing but large spiders in the bunker, they leave it. They walk towards Boston, where Joan picks up a rock (an ordinary rock, that is) and starts speaking to it. The noise attracts zombies, who follow them back to the bunker. At the bunker, one spider has covered the entrance in web, and as Dani enters, she is trapped in the web. The spiders begins covering her even more in web, eventually causing her to be unable to breathe. Meanwhile, Joan frantically searches for the memento. Eventually, Joan tries to use a broken piece of plastic from a printer to stab a hole in the web, around Dani's mouth. This causes him to accidentally stab Dani in the neck, making her start swallowing her own blood. As he tries to drag her away, a spider crawls up on him. It turns out that a spider is the memento for After the Dark: War Zone.
- Tung, Mikey and Andrew are in World 3. They are going to Machu Picchu in Peru.
- In Machu Picchu they start out at a tribal council, and eventually make their way to a combined reward and immunity challenge. Here, Mikey and Andrew volunteers to participate. So does Per and Chip. The reward for winning is revealed to be to send someone to Exile Island. The challenge itself consists of an arsenal of weapons and a Dilophosaurus. Whoever gets the killing blow to the dinosaur would win the challenge. The Dilophosaurus spits Chip in the face, blinding him and eventually killing him. It also spits on the other three, but doesn't manage to do much damage. As the Dilophosaurus is turned away, Per attempts to kill it, but Mikey manages to kill it first, throwing a spear into the Dilophosaurus' head. This gives Mikey the win, and he decides to send Andrew to Exile Island. Andrew is, by Hank, acting as the host, given the choice between living with ghosts or demons. Andrew choose demons, and is dropped by an island off Peru's coast. Here he enters the Exile Island, which gives him the memento for Survivor: Peru.
- Nathaniel and Nuno are in World 7. They are staying in Mirai Nikki universe.
- Joaquin shoots and kills Maggie. Nuno kills Joaquin, followed by Rhonda. Nathaniel then kills America and a bystander, while Nuno blows up Ingrid with a grenade. Nathaniel then kills Edurne, allowing himself, Nuno, Carlos and Aya to survive. The bodies drop four diaries belonging to the Mirai Nikki winners, which happen to be the mementos for each Mirai Nikki season.
- Joan and Dani are in World 2. They are going to Bergen, Norway in the Scandinavian Wasteland.
- Here Dani is drowning from having been cut in the throat by Joan. They meet a man, later revealed to be Navin, who offers to help out. He does so by eating parts of Dani, who then drowns in her own blood. Joan lures Navin inside a house, where the two fight it out. Navin, who hasn't eaten for a very long time, wants to eat Joan. Joan doesn't want him to do that though, and proceeds to stab him in the shoulder with a rusty knife. The knife breaks though, and Navin does the same thing with his own knife. He eventually takes out the knife of Joan's shoulder and proceeds to attempt to cut his throat, but Joan manages to push off Navin. In the end, Joan manages to get to his feet as he forces Navin to stay on the ground. Joan then cuts Navin's throat, and then proceeds to take the earpiece, the memento for After the Dark: Burden.
- Tung, Mikey and Andrew are in World 3. They are going to Anchorage, Alaska in USA.
- They find nothing but bees here and proceed to Ho Chi Minch City in Vietnam. Here they find nothing either and proceed to an unspecified location in Finland. They end up at the bottom of a lake, and make it to shore eventually. Here they stumble upon a tribal council with Jim, Per and Bella, Hank acting as host. Here they vote: Jim, Per and Bella vote for Mikey, while Mikey, Andrew and Tung vote for Per. In a revote, Andrew and Tung stick with voting Per, and Jim and Bella stick with voting for Mikey. This causes them to draw rocks. Bella draws the purple rock and is eliminated. Hank then takes the rock and walks off. Mikey and Andrew tackle Hank though, taking the purple rock, the memento for Survivor: Finland.
- Nathaniel and Nuno are in World 7. They are going to the Gueterna Art Gallery.
- They arrive in the art gallery with Aya and Carlos following them. They head upstairs to see a mannequin dragging a knife on the floor, but they find a flower pot and pick a rose. This turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Ib.
- Nathaniel, Nuno, Aya and Carlos follow the mannequin after seeing their watch say they're in AtD: Psycho-Pass. They then spot a woman behind a sculpture of Venus, who reveals herself as Ayla. She holds a Dominator, which Nuno asks her for. This turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Psycho-Pass.
- Upon taking the memento, the mannequin notices the group as many paintings and other mannequins attack. Nuno sees that his watch says they're in AtD: Usagi. Ayla is grabbed, as the group gives up on rescuing her. This happens to be the memento for Danganronpa - All-Stars.
- Ayla is killed by mannequins, as the group continues running away. Going downstairs, several mannequins tumble and roll down the steps. Everyone avoids them to escape to the outer space exhibit, while Carlos is trampled by the mannequins and killed as his neck lands on a knife. Going into the outer space exhibit, Nuno checks out a moon sculpture, which turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Usagi - Take Me To The Moon.
- Joan is in World 2. He is going to The Risk, Barbados.
- He finds nothing there though, and continues to travel around Barbados and Gibraltar. Eventually though, he goes to Distress City in the North African Wasteland. Distress City turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Burden - Barbados.
- He then goes to Varanasi in India, the memento for The Great Mistake 2.
- Tung, Mikey and Andrew are in World 3. They are going to Vientiane, Laos.
- They find nothing in Vientiane and goes to Rome, Italy instead. They then continue through Malta, the United Kingdom and Iceland before getting the memento for World of Music II in Sweden.
- They then go to Norway, the memento for United Nations.
- They proceed to go to Bogotá, Colombia. Here, Tung dies from him blood loss, having been for too long without medical attention. Mikey and Andrew proceed to go to DR Congo, where they end up by a Pit Stop. Hank has just checked Per and Khent in 4th, and waves over Mikey and Andrew. They go to check in, finding themselves checking in last. Luckily for them it is a Superleg, and the Superleg also turns out to be the memento for The Amazing Race 2.
- John and Purry are stuck in World 5, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Fighting off a zombie that nearly kills Purry in the hospital, the two find themselves cornered between a Bloater and six Runners outside. Running into a doctor's office, the Bloater breaks down the door. John helps Purry into an air vent, but is killed by the Bloater. Purry makes her way through the air vent into another doctor's office. She leaves and ascends a staircase. Taking a fire escape, Purry escapes the hospital and heads through the desert to pursue the bikers who stole her watch.
- Nathaniel and Nuno are in World 7. They are going to Osaka, Japan.
- Arriving in Hope's Peak Academy with Aya, they are met by the formerly deceased Zed. Zed introduces the game of Danganronpa, and joining the group are Garry, Jack, Liz, Lorraine and Needles. They explore, as Nuno finds a yearbook in a teacher's desk. This turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Another.
- Going to the MonoMarket, the group purchases bullets, arsenic and a MonoMurder 3000. Nuno then smashes a vase and collects a shard of glass. These turn out to be the mementos for Danganronpa - Out of Time, Danganronpa - Goodbye Hope, Danganronpa - Back to School and Danganronpa - Hello Despair.
- Lorraine screams, as everyone runs to the hallway to see her body. She was murdered with a bloody knife, as Zed announces the investigation before the trial. Nuno checks out the knife, which turns out to be the memento for Danganronpa - A New Chapter.
- After investigating, a trial takes place. Ultimately, the votes land between Liz, Garry and Nathaniel. With Jack being the murderer, the trial was lost. Zed proceeds to destroy the memento for Danganronpa - Party Time. Despite this, Nuno showed distrust for Liz during the trial, which happened to be the memento for After the Dark: Danganronpa.
- Joan then goes to World 9.
- Mikey and Andrew are in World 3. They are going to Iowa City, Iowa in USA.
- Here they find the city on fire, but since no memento is nearby the move on. They go to South Africa, Lesotho, Comoros, Germany, Comoros again, Cape Verde and end up in Luxembourg City in Luxembourg. They find the city swarmed with large killer bees, the amount of these bees growing all the time. They find a clue, hinting that they should go to Parc Merl in Luxembourg City. They try to make their way there, but the large amount of bees have them flee along with the large crowd of people. On they way away, they are stung several time. They do spot Khent and Per, but the two flee as well. Eventually though, they make their way around the crowd and find themselves on a street going directly to the park. In the park is a huge hive and a clue box. A dead man, later revealed to be Khent, is laying by the cluebox. They grab dead bodies to use as shields, though that doesn't fool the bees very much. Despite that, they carry the bodies to the cluebox, which slows them down. Eventually they make it to the cluebox, but by then Andrew has dropped onto the ground, covered in bleeding blisters after having been stung so much. Mikey does so to, knocking over the cluebox, which falls into the hive. This causes countless bees and larvas to leave the hive, headed straight for Mikey. Both Mikey and Andrew are having a hard time seeing by now, having been stung to much all over their bodies, but Mikey manages to grab the clue, revealing the Detour, the memento for The Amazing Race 3.
- Purry is stuck in World 5, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Purry arrives in a small rundown town, and sees bikes parked outside a warehouse. Going into an adult book store, Purry finds a pistol. Taking the pistol, Purry heads to the warehouse where the bikers who took her watch are supposedly hiding. Entering, Purry sees eight of them inside. Nuno, having completed World 8, arrives to assist Purry. However, his arrival alerts the bikers to him and Purry's presence. Nuno takes Purry's gun and helps her run away, discovering that leadership is the memento for After the Dark: The Last of Us.
- Nathaniel and Nuno go to World 8.
- Finding themselves under a dome in a city, the two raid a liquor store for Schnapps bottles and broken bottles to use as weapons. After running from a raptor, the two head for the dome and pass by a strange crack in the pavement. Frightened, they turn back to go to an office building. Looking inside, they spot five armed bandits. Two of them give chase to the team, but are lost when Nathaniel and Nuno cut through an alley. The group approaches the dome, as they discover it to be the memento for After the Dark: Under the Dome.
- Nathaniel and Nuno head into a gun shop, where they meet Jack. The three load up on weapons as they progressively head to the forest, avoiding a meeting with the bandits once again. Seeing an alien ship guarded by three armed Skitters, the group attempts to sneak past. Nuno sets up C-4 and blows it up, distracting one of the Skitters. Assuming the others will be distracted, the group runs out blindly shooting to get to the ship. During this, a Skitter shoots and kills Nathaniel, as Jack is shot in the foot. Despite this, Jack and Nuno take down the two Skitters with bullets and a grenade. Jack and Nuno rush aboard the ship, as they find a map inside the cockpit. Nuno startles off some aliens by throwing a grenade. Heading down a hall, the two find a room containing an alien egg sack. Taking it, it turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: First Contact.
- Skitters and leather heads attack, but Jack and Nuno fend them off with grenades. When a Skitter approaches the duo with a harness, Nuno surrenders. The Skitter puts the harness on Nuno, but it turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Falling Skies.
- Joan is going to World 9.
- Joan is informed that he cannot enter the world until he takes on the persona of a celebrity or fictional character. He becomes the Greek god Eros and enters. Heading to a mansion in a storm, Eros meets Elliot, Lana, Wendy, Kristoff, Brian and Barney. Eros shows off to Brian, who lusts for him. This turns out to be the memento for Yandere: LoveSick.
- Eros seduces Kristoff, as he and Brian show Eros around the mansion. Seducing them both, Brian and Kristoff begin to argue over Eros and cause drama, which turns out to be the memento for Secret Series: Desperate Housewives.
- Brian and Kristoff tell Eros their secrets, as the group tours the mansion. Checking a desk's drawers, Eros finds a stack of unsigned checks. It turns out that one of these is the memento for Murder Mystery.
- Eros makes conversation with Brian and Kristoff, looking at a painting of the Survivor: Rendova logo. He feels nostalgia, which turns out to be the memento for Secret Series: School Reunion - Tale of Lies.
- Mikey and Andrew are in World 3. They are going to a hospital in Boston, Massachusetts in the USA.
- Here, they find the hospital covered in large leeches. They are put into a room for themselves, but soon after all noise in the hospital dies out, as all crew and patients either die or flee the leech-infested hospital. Andrew and Mikey, both badly wounded from their recent encounter with killer bees, bandage themselves up and prepare to leave. Doing so, however, they step onto the leech-infested floor, causing Andrew to lose too much blood for his body to manage. He drops onto the floor, passes out and dies from the blood loss. Mikey travels to Anchorage, Alaska, where a nurse removes the leeches on his feet. He hears the familiar sound of bees, and decides to move on, going to New York. He continues to travel through Japan, Fiji, Australia, Morocco, Spain and finally ends up in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Here, he hears the sound of a bomb dropping and a gun being fired. He runs to safety in a greengrocer, and afterwards makes his way into a cartographer's workshop. Here there is a backdoor with a window, and on the window is a bloody handprint. He takes a look through the window, in the process spotting a fingerprint from the handprint. This gives him the memento for The Mole.
- Nuno and Purry are in World 5. They are going to Mobile, Alabama in the USA.
- Arriving in the town, the two quickly head for the stores. They find zombies and Creekers inside every store they check. They search debris for weapons to clear out the gun shop, bringing a wooden plank. Nuno knocks a zombie head off, but one tries to bite Purry and Nuno kills it. They take a few guns and head for the mall, which is infested with enemies. They kill the foes and proceed into the store, checking the office. They find a taser and take it, which turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: One Posthumous Month.
- Nuno and Purry then go to Ely, Nevada. They take rakes and a trowel before entering a barn infested with the undead. Nuno tries to fight a Clicker with a rake, but it snaps and he is forced to kill it with the trowel. A Clicker attempts to bite Purry as four zombies approach from behind. Running into town, the zombies give chase and the group finds themselves in between zombies and Creekers in the street. Going to a mechanic shop, two Runners join the chase. Nuno and Purry reach the library unscathed. They start searching books, when Nuno finds an antique novel that is the memento for How To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse.
- Eros is in World 9. He is staying in a mansion in an unknown location.
- Searching bedrooms with Brian and Kristoff, Eros finds papers in a desk that contain the code "4592." Going to a safe, Eros puts the combination in and finds a vault full of coins and jewels. Lana freaks out upon seeing the treasure. Eros takes a jewel, discovering it to be the memento of Secret Series: Family Jewels - Money and Death.
- Finding a necklace for Lana, Lana catches a good glimpse of Eros and falls in love with him. Upon making conversation, Elliot also falls in love with Eros. Eros searches the house and asks to be amused, provoking a fight between Brian, Kristoff, Elliot and Lana. Eros leads them all to a music room, where he makes them play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. Going to the greenhouse, Eros fills a bowl with poisonous berries. Eros tells Elliot that his poor music taste must be punished, and sentences Elliot to eating the bowl of berries. Elliot accepts his fate and eats the poison, dying quickly afterwards. Murder turns out to be the memento for Scream Queens.
- Eros tells his crew that they must hide the body. Lana goes to distract Barney and Wendy by leading them outside, while Eros, Brian and Kristoff lock the corpse in the vault. Suddenly, a noise sends the people outside back inside. Eros asks what was outside, but Wendy makes eye contact and falls in love with him. Barney soon follows. Eros asks the group if they trust him, to which they all agree to. This ends up being the memento for Secret Series: Trust.
- Preparing his bow and giving his army knives, Eros prepares for battle. A Wendigo suddenly leaps through the window to attack. Eros and the group battle the beast, with the group tackling it to the ground. Eros delivers a finishing blow by shooting it in the head and killing it. Eros recites a poem while killing the Wendigo, sparking the interest of the others. Eros explains his history, as education turns out to be the memento for Secret Series: Wurth Academy - School of Lies.
- Mikey is in World 3. He is staying in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- Here, he opens the door to a residential building, finding himself face to face with Per, who is wielding a shotgun, threatening Mikey with it. Mikey escapes though, and in the process causes the building to set on fire. This causes Per to get trapped under a plank, but Mikey decides to help him. As he does, the building gets completely absorbed by fire, which triggers the memento for After the Dark: This War of Mine.
- Mikey then goes to Syria, then Cyprus, then Poland, then Belarus, then the Netherlands and finally ends up in the Faroe Islands in Denmark. Here, he finds himself at a lighthouse, in which two men are sitting inside, talking. Mikey waits until they are gone, then enters the lighthouse. The lighthouse, Akraberg Lighthouse, turns out to be the memento for The Amazing Race 4.
- Nuno and Purry are in World 5. They are staying in Ely, Nevada in the USA.
- The two head upstairs in the library and find a message on a computer telling them to go to the alley by the airport. They sneak past the monsters in the street by walking along a ledge through the window and dropping down to an alternate path to the airport. Heading over, they find zombies in front of an open apartment door. Nuno kills one of them with the trowel, but the other one tries to bite him. Purry distracts the zombie by snapping her rake over it, but it bites her in the shoulder area instead. Escaping the zombie, the group heads into the apartment and finds a zombie eating a corpse, which is the memento for After the Dark: ZA.
- Running away from the zombie, the group goes into the hallway of the apartment. They begin to search rooms and take sharp knives. Nuno and Purry head for the airport, which is crawling with hostile creatures. When a Skitter spots them, they go to grab rocks to fend off the alien after failing to find weapons in town. Trying to distract the Skitter with the rocks fail, as the two run through the airport, which is full of enemies. The group runs back into town, being pursued by the horde. Going to a gas station, Nuno and Purry stop to spill gasoline on the ground. However, two Wendigos corner them in between the rest of the horde. Trying to run through, the Wendigos grab Nuno and Purry by the arms. The Wendigo holding Purry rips her head off, while Nuno uses his trowel to cut the Wendigo holding him's arm off. Getting a limb from the Wendigo, it turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Unrested.
- Eros is in World 9. He is staying in a mansion in an unknown location.
- Waiting until dawn, a noise is heard in the forest outside. Eros' army prepares for battle, as a chimera breaks into the mansion. Eros and his army battle the beast, as the snake tail bites him in the arm when he attempts to sneak up on it. The chimera bites Lana's head off and burns Barney to death, while Eros stabs the snake tail with a fire poker and kills it. However, the lion and goat heads still remain. Trying to fight the beast to expose the goat's neck for Eros to shoot, Kristoff is eaten. When Eros patches up his arm using a piece of a curtain, he lands two arrows on the exposed goat neck. Yelping, the chimera runs for the kitchen and tramples Wendy to death in the process. Brian is injured, but Eros comes to his aid. The chimera smashes into the greenhouse, causing the flying insects to fly around the mansion in terror. Sneaking up on the chimera, Eros shoots a final arrow at the goat's neck and kills the head. Just being a lion now, the monster leaps to attack Eros. Eros fails to strike and is pinned down by the lion. As the lion is about to kill Eros, a butterfly lands on his head and turns out to be the memento for Scream Queens 2: Until Dawn. Eros transforms back into Joan and is teleported away, receiving the memento of fiction for Character Quest 1.
- Mikey is in World 3. He is going to Phoenix, Arizona in USA.
- In Arizona, he finds nothing but bees. He continues through Antarctica, Argentina, Trinidad & Tobago, Mexico, Belize and Burkina Faso before ending up in Bamako, Mali. Here, he finds himself handcuffed to Bilal in a town full of zombies. The two run to a cluebox, ordering them to go to Gao, a city a long way from Bamako. They steal a car and start driving. Eventually though, they run out of fuel and search for it in an abandoned factory. In the reception, they find a pair of keys, unlocking their handcuffs, and a map. The map triggers the memento for Made in International.
- Bilal and Mikey find two cans of some odd liquid, standing inside a storage room. They take the chance and pour it into the car. It turns out to work, and they get to Gao. In Gao, they find Hank walking towards them, ready to eliminate them. To avoid this, they run away from him. They flee into a music store, in which they hear 'The Fear' by Lily Allen. This song triggers the memento for World of Music (test).
- They escape through a backdoor, only to be faced by the tomb, their location, and Hank. Hank prepares to eliminate them, but Bilal and Mikey tackle him. Mikey takes the Express Pass, sitting in Hank's pocket. The Express Pass turns out to be the memento for The Amazing Race 8.
- Mikey then punches Hank in the face, though it barely helps. Hank continues to eliminate them, but Bilal and Mikey run to the Tomb of Askia, just in time, and it turns out to be the memento for The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
- Joan goes to World 10.
- Here, he finds himself in a swamp. He climbs a tree to see if he can spot anything, and sees a nearby forest. He decides to go there, where he meets Jeppe. After only a minute in his company, they are forced to hide as three men appears. After finding out they are trying to kill them, Jeppe kills one man, as Joan wounds another. The third surrenders. The two surviving men turns out to be Marcus and Stanley. Joan asks Marcus how many people has has killed, to which Marcus lies and says none. Stanley reveals that this isn't true, and Joan decides to kill Marcus. This causes two triggers to appear, for The 2nd Annual Hunger Games and Circle: Corruption and decisions, respectively.
- Joan moves on to question Stanley, who turns out to have been faking how much pain he was in. He takes the knife Joan threw at him and cuts open Jeppe's stomach. With the aid of the severely wounded Jeppe, Joan manages to kill Stanley. Being unable to heal Jeppe's wounds, he dies and Joan holds a short funeral for him. This triggers the memento for The 3rd Annual Hunger Games: devastation. As Joan gets hungry and decides to eat a severed arm from one of the men he just killed, the memento for The 1st Annual Hunger Games is also triggered: hunger.
- Nuno goes to World 11.
- Nuno wakes up in a white room, weak and unable to breathe. Dex arrives and tells Nuno to put on his air patch, which he quickly does. Nuno gains the ability to breathe, as Dex leads him down a hall. Nuno realizes he is in a space station in space, as he enters a room and meets Arnold, Ebru, George and Ingrid. Dex tells the group that Nuno will help them fix a ship. Ingrid explains that their ship crashed into Dex's station and they need Nuno's help to fix it. Ebru and George tell Nuno that he must go into space to try and fix the ship's hull and controls, as the two accompany him. Nuno finds and takes a pistol and tool box, as Arnold advises him to have someone hold onto the ship to keep it from floating away. Tying rope to themselves and the station to avoid floating away, Nuno goes to fix the ship with Ebru and George. George holds the ship in place, as Ebru and Nuno go to work on the hull. Nuno mends the broken windshield, but hissing is soon heard. As Nuno sees a series of wires on the ship, a giant spider flies in through space and lands on the ship, ready to attack Ebru and Nuno. Nuno tries to shoot it, but finds that his bullets are uncontrollable with the lack of gravity. The spider attacks Ebru and Nuno, but Nuno tries to fend it off with a laser, which is ineffective. Nuno then fights it head on with a hammer, knocking both its fangs off. Nuno takes a fang and knocks the spider away before heading into the ship, leaving Ebru to be webbed up by the spider. Before the spider can web George, Nuno stabs the spider in the head with the fang and kills it. Nuno goes to free Ebru, when he realizes the web is the memento for After the Dark: Spider Invasion.
- Nuno goes back to trying to fix the ship, trying to put the wires out front in the correct order. Having trouble, Nuno asks Ebru for help. She tells him what she can remember, giving him a few hints. Nuno is eventually able to figure out the correct wire order, activating the ship's controls. However, the hull is still damaged. With the ship up and running, fixing the damage proves successful as the ship turns on. Nuno hits the on switch numerous times, not realizing it's on. When Ebru tells Nuno it's on, Nuno begins flying the ship out of the station. Arnold and Ingrid join the ship, as Dex bids them all farewell and they head back to Earth.
- Mikey is in World 3. He is going to Baton Rouge, Louisiana in USA.
- He finds no memento in Louisiana, and goes to Cuba, Nicaragua, Portugal, Finland, Romania, Macedonia, Niger, Nigeria and Sri Lanka before finally arriving in Thailand. There, he finds himself with Jim as his partner, and the two make their way to the next clue. On the way, they stop by a music store, where Mikey looks for the song 'Still Boy' by Kashmir. He finds it, but it doesn't trigger a memento. Instead, the ask for directions and make their way to the Wat Arun, the location of their next clue. Here, however, Hank is ready to eliminate them. He prepares to do so, but Mikey covers his mouth with his hand and holds him down, preventing him from speaking. Jim goes to get the clue in the meantime, but while crossing the street, he is driven over and killed. This forces Mikey to get the clue himself, which he does. He manages to open the clue before Hank can eliminate him, and he finds out that the Roadblock is the memento for The Amazing Race 6.
- He then goes to California, Peru and Brazil before ending up by the Panama Canal in Panama City, Panama. This turns out to be the memento for The Amazing Race: Wonderful World.
- Looking for the last memento, he goes to Seoul, South Korea. Here, he is kidnapped by Hank and Per, who have also kidnapped Bilal. Per offers the memento in exchange for going back to M.E.T.A with Mikey, which Mikey instantly agrees upon. Hank plays the song 'Still Boy' by Kashmir, which turns out to be the memento for World of Music I.
- Back at M.E.T.A, both Brown and Black are very worried that Per has come back with Mikey. Per walks off to a door with the sign 'Do not enter' on it, while Mikey enters the door to World 11.
- Joan is in World 10. He is going to Tuscany, Italy.
- He finds no memento there though, and continues traveling around Italy. Eventually, he decides to go to Russia instead, and find himself in a post-apocalyptic Moscow. Here, he starts searching for a metro station, but finds four large mutant dogs preying on a dead man near the entrance. He decides to move through a street to evade them, but stumbles upon a huge mutant dog. He enters a nearby ruined building, going through it, and as he is about to leave it, Nuno and Mikey appears, having entered the door to World 10. They escape the dogs and run to the metro station entrance, only to find it blocked by a large locked gate. By the gate are several bodies wearing armor and gas masks. The three of them decide to take the armor and gas masks, and it turns out that a gas mask it the memento for After the Dark: Metro 2035.
- They then go to Rome, Italy, though find nothing but a city on fire. They then proceed to Copenhagen, Denmark, where they end up right outside Kronborg Castle. They prepare to enter, but before they can do so, a young girl stops then and orders them to hand over all valuables they have on them. They have nothing but their watches, which they are ordered to hand over. The girl runs off, and they chase after her. After a brief conversation with Nuno, the girl leaves one watch behind and runs off again. They decide to settle with the one watch, and Nuno wears it. The three run back to Kronborg Castle where Joan and Mikey hold on to Nuno as they enter. The castle is indeed the memento for The Great Mistake 3.
- Nuno is in World 11. He is going to planet Earth.
- On the way to Earth, Nuno crash-lands on a strange planet. With food scattered about, Nuno tries to salvage it and finds a blue water bottle that is the memento for After the Dark: Hydrophobia.
- George takes the gun. Going for a walk on the desert planet, Nuno and his group of Arnold, Ingrid, George and Ebru goes for a walk over to a hill and sees something silver on top of it. Mikey then joins in the world, appearing before the group. However, he quickly realizes he can't breathe. Luckily, George gives him an air patch. Heading closer to the hill, the object on top looks to be a gun of some sort. Before the team can reach it, a Zeylanicus appears. It attacks Nuno, as George tries to shoot its eyes out. Once Nuno breaks away, it grabs him by the foot and pulls him to its mouth. Ingrid abandons Nuno and grabs the gun on the hill. Luckily, betrayal is the memento for After the Dark: Space Journey.
- Ingrid shoots the Zeylanicus to chameleon size, where it is then stepped on and killed by Arnold. Nuno asks Ingrid for the gun, discoveriing it is a Shrinkray 5000, the memento for After the Dark: Size Does Matter.
- Over the hill, the group spots a ship in the distance. They go inside, only to encounter two Leatherheads. The group is then chased into a library, locking the Leatherheads outside. Nuno begins searching books, finding a history book. History turns out to be the memento for After the Dark: Journey Through Time.
- Back at M.E.T.A, Nuno, Mikey and Joan have returned, though with only Nuno's watch. Per has been given a watch as well, and will go with them to World 1. He explains that if he helps them find the remaining seven mementos, he will be able to go home. He enters the first door, and the three remaining people follows.
- Here, they find themselves on a road in the desert. On a corpse, they find a pistol with one round and a metal pipe, as well as Per fighting off mutant dogs and zombies. Together, Nuno, Mikey, Joan and Per makes it to a city, in which they spot a large red portal in the center of the city. The area around the center is on fire too, and a church is located right next to the portal as well. That portal, it turns out, is a gate to Hell. They find themselves on a street full of leeches, with zombies scattered around. They decide to leave the street and enters a residential building, in which Per is attacked by a prototype robot-lion. Nuno attempts to kill it by smashing the metal pipe into its circuit board. This only angers it and makes it turn its attention to Nuno though, but Per manages to disable the robot by pulling out something from inside it, before it gets to jump onto Nuno. They enter the building and from a staircase gets access to a roof. They make their way across the rooftops until they encounter a large bloater. Along with that, a dragon is circling around above them. They decide to leave the roof, as the bloater starts spitting very corrosive yellow spit at them. Joan and Nuno get to safety, but Mikey and Per are attacked by the dragon. They are saved by a pterodactyl though, piercing its neck, causing them both to drop onto the floor on top of the bloater, destroying the roof and crashing into the building. This causes a door to blow open on the floor Joan and Nuno are on, revealing a velociraptor. Mikey then makes it inside, but Per is taken away by a pterodactyl, which is headed straight for the red portal and the church. With this, Nuno, Mikey and Joan continue following the rooftops. The velociraptor follows them though, but Nuno hits it with the metal pipe, causing it to fall back and off the roof. It lands on top of a large mutant dog, which then shakes it off and swallows it whole. The three continue moving on the rooftops, eventually making it to the part of the city that is on fire. They then leave the rooftop, entering a street full of leeches, demons and ghosts. After following that street for a while, evading the demons, the leeches are no longer a threat as it is too hot for them, buildings being ablaze on both sides of the street. They make their way to a park, completely on fire, with meter-high flames. Demons are walking around in that fire, all of them focused on Nuno, Mikey and Joan. 500 meters away is the church, with the pterodactyl eating a leg in the belltower. Behind the church is the large red portal, the gate to Hell. They get to the church and enters it, seeing several corpses all around it, along with two recently killed zombies. The demons behind them doesn't follow them inside them, and it appears that this church is where people fled to when the gate to Hell opened. The three loot the corpses, only to discover that the corpses are zombies, 20 of them ready to attack them. On the corpse of a little girl, they find a wooden cross which Mikey takes. Nuno then kills the zombified little girl. They head for a door behind the altar, being followed by the zombies. One zombie manages to knock Mikey to the ground, but as Nuno smashes its head in with the metal pipe, the rotten brain mass lands in Mikey's eyes, making him blind. Per appears alive, telling them not to open the backdoor, but too late. They open it, revealing a huge zombie which starts going straight for them. They escape, though the blind Mikey slows them down. While headed for Per, who is by the staircase to the belltower, a crawling zombie grabs onto Joan, knocking him to the ground. While going down, Joan hits his head on a pew, passing out. Nuno kills the zombie though, and evades both flying object thrown around by ghosts, as well as the arm of the large zombie. Mikey is blind though, and can't see the arm coming towards him, causing the zombie to grab his waist and prepare to take a bite of him. Meanwhile, Nuno tries using the last round in the pistol to shoot the large zombie holding on to Mikey, though the gun gets jammed. The zombie then places Mikey inside its mouth, from the waist and up, and then bites down. The waist and legs of Mikey drops onto the floor, attracting the other zombies. This gives Nuno time to drag the unconscious Joan towards the staircase to the belltower. Inside the zombie's mouth, Mikey takes out the wooden cross they found, and jams it into the palate of the zombie. It doesn't react to it though, and as it swallows, it takes Mikey and the cross towards the back of the mouth. With his last strength, Mikey jams the cross into the back of the zombie's mouth, doing this several time, creating multiple holes in the zombie's neck. The zombie then chews, crushing Mikey completely, killing him. As it bends down to pick up Mikey's waist, the head falls off, the new holes in its neck making it unable to carry the weight of the head. Mikey didn't die for nothing though, as him using his last strength to kill the zombie triggered the memento for After the Dark: All-Stars 1, the memento being strength.
- Nuno and the now-awake Joan make their way up the staircase to the belltower, where Per is standing. He is still bleeding from both his chest and shoulders, and has apparently shot and killed three pterodactyl babies. He informs them that the memento for Hell's Gate is likely holy water, which he tries to get by filling up a flask with water from the church's baptismal font. However, he was attacked by a zombie before he could do so, which knocked over the font. They move downstairs, easily killing the remaining zombies. They then move into the hallway which the large zombie was in, and open the door to the storage room. Inside, they see a water container with holy water, but a werewolf is blocking the way. The werewolf jumps onto Nuno, knocking him down. With the metal pipe though, Nuno manages to keep the pressure off his chest, but he is still having a hard time breathing. Per, meanwhile, runs into the storage room and starts filling up his small flask with holy water. Joan manages to knock the werewolf to the ground, hitting it in the head with a bat, as Per fills up the flask with holy water, getting the memento for After the Dark: Hell's Gate. He then loads a silver bullet, found in the storage room, into the revolver and kills the werewolf.
- Joan and Nuno are in World 1. They are in an unidentifiable city, inside a church.
- Per's injuries worsen, as a horde of zombies, a wolf and a Wendigo break down the barricaded door. Taking a bunch of random stuff from the storage room, the trio is chased into the graveyard where the portal to Hell is located. The graveyard is crawling with monsters, which attack each group member as they approach the portal. Joan and Nuno debate going into the portal or not, prompting Per to stomp in with no problem. Joan leaves Nuno and follows Per into Hell, where they see a kingdom surrounded by mountains and lava. Nuno jumps into the portal while a Wendigo latches onto him, bringing the Wendigo with him to Hell. The Wendigo chases the group to the kingdom, where they hear growling. Joan, Nuno and Per approach the kingdom, but Cerberus emerges and roars. Per tries to run under the massive dog, but it stomps on him and kills him. Nuno spots that the monster has a key around it's neck. Cerberus then chases Nuno, while the Wendigo attacks Joan. Joan fends off the Wendigo with a baseball bat, while Nuno tries to climb Cerberus' leg. Nuno grabs the key off the neck, but falls and hurts himself. He escapes Cerberus, but Joan fails to defeat the Wendigo and his neck is snapped, killing him. Cerberus is distracted by the Wendigo and eats it, allowing Nuno to get by and use the key to enter the kingdom. Nuno then receives Wisdom, the memento for After the Dark: All-Stars 2 - MonoLuke's Revenge.
- Nuno finds that the entrance leads to a black room with a door. He enters, finding a room full of Shadows and demons. At the top of a staircase, he sees an idol under a dome in front of a door. Nuno uses the crosses he took from the church to keep the spirits at bay as he moves to the idol. Upon reaching the idol, the floor begins to shake. The walls begin closing in, as Nuno smashes the dome and grabs the idol, running through the door. The idol appears to be the memento for The Robinson Expedition.
- Nuno enters a dungeon and finds the dragon from earlier sleeping surrounded by gold coins. Nuno tries to sneak by, but awakens the dragon. It recognizes Nuno, and speaks to him. The dragon tells Nuno that he will burn him to a crisp if he can't convince him not to, causing Nuno to try and be charismatic with the beast. Nuno succeeds in pleasing the dragon, allowing the dragon to let him pass. This gives Nuno the memento of Charm, for After the Dark: All-Stars 3 - The Fellowship.
- Heading upstairs, Nuno sees a long hallway with different paths marked with B and S. He takes the S path, and finds himself fighting a spider. His watch allows him to call in a lifeline, as Serpent drops in to help Nuno kill the spider. Serpent leaves as Nuno continues, now being faced with S and Z. He goes with Z, meeting a Zeylanicus and calling upon Karla as a lifeline. After an long battle, Karla and Nuno melt the Zeylanicus using water bombs. Karla leaves as Nuno continues, now being faced with Z and R. Nuno takes the R path, meeting a raptor. He uses his final lifeline, as Lock comes in to assist him with two rifles. After a repetitive fight, Lock kills the raptor and Nuno continues as Lock leaves. Nuno is then faced with B and S, taking the S path and meeting a Skitter. Without a lifeline, Nuno has a hard time facing the Skitter and is nearly stomped to death by it's many legs. Nuno harms the Skitter and moves to try and kill it, but the Skitter shoots Nuno twice in the chest and kills him. With this, Nuno loses the final two mementos along with his life.
- Despite having everyone dead, the two men at M.E.T.A. are able to use the mementos they have to save The Robinson Expedition, finding out they still had enough. Soon, The Robinson Expedition is saved as everything is restored. Those who died in the process are remembered as those who sacrificed their lives to save the place. This was the tale of 100.