|After the Dark: Saw|
|Situation||Trapped and Tortured|
|Next Season||War Zone|
After the Dark: Saw is the eighteenth season of After the Dark.
Often receiving criticism for its slow pace and bloodthirsty players, the season offered a very different style of After the Dark. It also received much criticism for its ending, making many fans angry.
|Rhonda||33||Office Worker; Knows Karate||Survived|
|The Jigsaw Killer||Unknown||Survived|
|Max||28||Business Man, apprentice to Joan||Deceased|
Devoured by Sharks.
- Tommy had his tongue cut out by Jackie.
- Jackie cut her own tongue out.
- Purry had her tongue cut out by Tyler.
- Joulee gouged her own right eye out to retrieve a key.
- Jaylen had his left eye gouged out by Joulee to retrieve a key.
- Reid had his right eye gouged out by Joulee to retrieve a key.
- Tommy's limbs were cut off one by one and shoved into the slot.
- Tommy was Decapitated by Dark. His remains were put in the slot.
- Emma was Decapitated by Jaylen. Her remains were put in the slot.
- Wesley was Decapitated by Joulee. Her remains were put in the slot.
- Jessie was Dismembered by Joulee as a threat to Dark. His remains were put in the slot.
- Purry was Decapitated by Jaylen. Her remains were put in the slot.
- Joulee threw her gold necklace down the slot.
- Dark attacked Reid, but was Multilated by Reid in self-defense. Her remains were put in the slot.
- Joan was attacked and decapitated by Joulee. His remains were put in the slot.
- Joulee got a cut on her ankle and began bleeding. Due to the Sharks being attracted to blood, She split from the group to protect them.
- Max got a cut on his ankle and began bleeding massively. The blood spread in the water, after being knocked out by Noah due to not willingly leaving, He was eaten.
- Joulee sacrificed herself to avoid anyone else getting hurt by the saws.
- Noah trusted Reid, which was a mistake. Reid pulled the black lever, killing Noah and allowing himself to escape.
- Tyler trusted Jaylen, which was a mistake. Jaylen pulled the black lever, killing Tyler and allowing himself to escape.