- For the lore of Champions, see Champions/Lore.
Champions is a turn-based strategy game, in which players dive into a fantasy world and attempt to conquer it.
Sogonor, the Wise
|The Void Scar|
|Season||Al'Kanaar||Westrand||Shackled Basin||Tink-a-Topolis||Trawler's Shore||The Void Scar|
|Spoils of War||Present|
- Special Champions: Players can send Champions to recruit a unique named Champion, often bringing resources or offering a unique ability or profession. To recruit it, players would have to write a speech to the Special Champion, explaining why he/she should join the player's village. The speech would then be judged, and the best speech would be the player getting the Special Champion for their village.
- Religion: One specific Champion profession would be able to use the special action 'Pray', which would give a unique bonus every cycle.
- Races: At the start of the game, a number of different races are available. Each player can then choose one of these races, each race having a unique bonus that will stay throughout the entire game.
- Archeology: Players can send Champions to gather Fragments and construct Artifacts. Once enough Fragments are collected, an Artifact can be constructed. These Artifacts would give unique and powerful bonuses.
- Factions: Factions can be befriended, by sending Champions to improve relations. Doing so would give bonuses and eventually make that faction align a village.
- Companions: Champions can gain different companions to make them better at some actions.
- Rescue Missions: Champions can attempt to rescue unique and powerful Champions, who would then join the village.
- Spoils of War: When a player is defeated, the attacking player(s) would share all of the defeated player's resources.
- Events: Every cycle, an event would be available. Each player can send one Champion to participate in the event, giving bonuses.
- Trade: Gold could be gathered and exchanged for various different goods, resources and items.
- Inventions: A player could create various different modules, which could then be assembled into custom robots, giving bonuses based on the modules used.
- Angling: Players could fish for certain types of fish, each fish giving a different bonus.
- Influence: Influence could be gained with a large faction. Once a certain amount of Influence was gained, a player would receive a bonus, and at a very large number, would win the game.
- Cooperation: TBA
- Hostile Attacks: TBA