|Tatasport & Oktavianto.ganda|
|Team||Team East Java Strong|
|Roadblocks|| Tata, 3|
|Roadblocks|| Tata, 5 |
|Statistics of Tatasport & Oktavianto.ganda|
See Tata & Ganda's Profile Archive for older profiles.
- Age: 17
Note: I turned 17 2 days before the second leg. xDD
- Current Residence: Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
- Current occupation: High School Student
- Previous season(s) and placement(s): Season 4, 7th
- Connection to your teammate: Best Friends
- What are you passionate about? I'm passionate when it comes to spelling and anything English, because it'll develop my further skills in this international language, and I also have a passion with reality shows that inspired me like The Amazing Race (it improves my geography knowledge somehow) and Survivor (I learnt more strategy and skills from it).
- People would be surprised to learn: They will be surprised to learn about the fact that I'm also a fanatic of police procedural dramas and local legends.
- Why do you want to run the Race again? I would like to run the Race again to prove ourselves that we can. What I mean here is, despite of time zone differences, we can make it to the end.
- Why do you think you were asked to return? I think we are asked to return because we have potentials, but we're just unlucky.
- Favorite place you visited on your previous season(s): I love anything Europe, but I enjoyed Cyprus a lot.
- What countries would you most like to visit and why? Everything Europe, especially Croatia and Baltic countries. I'm a Europhile, I'm a big fan of everything Europe, and I also would like to learn their culture, that's the reason why I enjoyed it the most.
- Biggest mistake you made in your previous season(s): I fell asleep 30 minutes before the Race, woke up and realized that the Race is over and we're eliminated.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Communication, accuracy, and one more thing: adjusting time zones.
- Best thing about your teammate: Well, he's a big fan of The Amazing Race and so do I, we have a Race background, we know each other for a long time, hence I think we're match. Especially we come from the same province?!
- Worst thing about your teammate: I don't know.
- What will you do differently this time around? I think we shall start coordinating each other more better and start to pay attention, especially about the time zones.
- Why do you think you and your teammate will win? Because we think we have whatever it takes to win the game. We just need to overcome the challenges.
- Age: 20
Season 4 Edit
- Leg 1: 10th
- Leg 2: 10th
- Leg 3: 2nd
- Leg 4: 3rd
- Leg 5: 1st
- Leg 6: 7th
- Leg 1: 5th
- Leg 2: 3rd
- Leg 3: 4th
- Leg 4: 4th
- 1st Flight.
Starpass effect given to Purry & Luke.
- Attempted, but did not win, the Fast Forward.
- Did not use the U-Turn.
- Arrived 4th.
- 1st Flight.
- Leg 5: 7th
- Leg 6: 6th
- Leg 9: 1st
- Leg 10: 5th
- Tata & Ganda have named 1 episode of The Amazing Race 4.
- Tata & Ganda have named 3 episodes of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
The Amazing RaceEdit
- First Indonesian team.
- First team to own the Starpass.
- ¹Joan & Sam had already checked in as they received the U-Turn, and so Tata & Ganda's U-Turn had no effect.
|The Amazing Race 4 Teams|
|The Amazing Race: All-Stars Teams|